ART SKINPERFUSION FACIALS
A gentle, calming and rejuvenation facial that restores optimal hydration, to bring balance and protection to the skin.
A facial that combines lymphatic drainage massage, Swedish massage and pressure point techniques to stimulate superficial layers of skin, muscle and connective tissue and infuse the skin with rejuvenating Skin Perfusion serums. Ideal for clients who prefer a facial treatment without using machines due to skin sensitivity or pregnancy.
SENSITIVE & CALMING
Soothing facial – Ideal for sensitive skin and post-procedure.
• Vitamin B3 + H-Urea: Regenerating moisturizers reputed to replenish the skin’s moisture barrier.
• Plant-based complex: Known for its powerful soothing properties and its capacity to relieve feelings of discomfort due to dryness.
• Mirabilis Jalapa extract: Soothing active ingredient known to enhance sensitive and reactive skin’s resilience.
• Rhamno complex: Reduces redness caused by cutaneous dryness or aggressive treatments that have stripped the skin’s moisture barrier.
• Hyaluronic acid: known for its action on skin quality, it is used to recover a rejuvenated looking skin.
Rejuvenating facial for skin-wrinkles, firmness, radiance.
• Vitamin A: Considered one of the leading anti-wrinkle ingredients in dermatology, acts on all types of wrinkles and visibly reduces their appearance.
• Arg-Lys Peptide: Powerful skin relaxant for an enhanced action on contraction lines.
• Hyaluronic acid: Known in aesthetic medicine for its moisturizing and filling properties, it efficiently smoothes the appearance of dehydration wrinkles.
• Wakame 14G: Powerful skin revitalizer, inspired from genetic research, to recover a visibly looking rejuvenated face.
Suitable for dull skin, tired skin.
• Vitamin H: or Biotin, naturally present in the skin, and considered to be essential for beautiful skin.
• Vitamin C: Recognised as a powerful energizer, it is used to illuminate the complexion and revive the appearance of tired skin.
• HRH-14 Polyphenol: Highly active anti-oxidants derived from the resurrection plant (Haberlea Rhodopensis) to activate skin radiance.
• Hyaluronic Acid: used in anti-ageing mesotherapy for its visible action on the look of skin quality.